Job Title: Donation Associate (PT)
The ReStore Donation Associate is directly responsible for:
- Creating to do list’s regarding donation processing, assigns and monitors volunteers.
- Cleaning and appraising donations per our donation guidelines.
- Printing price tags and shelves inventory.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and attractive store and warehouse.
- Assisting with the retail operation, including operating the cash register and making sales.
- Interacting positively with donors, customers and volunteers.
- Providing superior customer service to donors and customers.
- Following all store policies, safety rules and procedures.
The ReStore Donation Associate reports directly to the ReStore Director/ Manager.
This position is part-time from Wednesday through Saturday from 9am until 5pm with an hourly wage range between $12 and $14 per hour depending on skill and qualification. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
– Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
– Minimum of six months’ work experience.
– Retail experience with building materials/hardware preferred.
– Knowledge of fair market values of new and used building materials.
– Superior customer service skills.
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform heavy manual tasks, work standing or walking for a full work day.
– Operate a cash register with proficiency.
– Able to supervise volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
– Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP and Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
– Must pass Criminal Background Check and Sexual Offender Check.
If you are interested, please contact ReStore Director Werner Thissen via email at email@example.com or call at 978.227.5556 to setup an interview.