Job Title: Assistant Pick-up Driver (PT)
The Assistant Pick-up Driver is directly responsible for:
- Load and unload donated materials.
- Screen for donation usability based on the donation guidelines.
- Communicating with ReStore Pick-up Driver and ReStore Director/ Manager regarding incoming donations or VIP donors.
- Interacting positively with donors, customers, volunteers and staff.
- Assist in scheduling donation pick-ups based on our zone and scheduling protocol.
- Following all store policies and procedures.
The Assistant Pick-up Driver reports to the Pick-up Driver.
This position is part-time based between 25 and 30 hours based on need and budget. Qualified candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
– Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
– Minimum of six months’ work experience.
– Retail experience with building materials/hardware preferred.
– Superior customer service skills.
– Able to lift up to 75 lbs. and perform heavy manual tasks, work standing or walking for a full work day.
– Able to supervise volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
– Must pass Criminal Background Check and Sexual Offender Check.
If you are interested, please contact our Director of Retail Operations Werner Thissen at 978.227.5556 or via email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.