Job Title: Cashier/ Donation Ambassador (PT)
The ReStore Cashier & Donation Ambassador is directly responsible for:
- Assisting with the retail operation, including operating the cash register and donation processing.
- Creates project lists, assigns and monitors volunteers.
- Promptly returning calls from prospective donors and customers.
- Interacting positively with donors, customers and volunteers.
- Providing superior customer service to donors and customers.
- Following all store policies and procedures.
The ReStore Cashier/ Donation Ambassador reports directly to the ReStore Assistant Manager.
This position is part-time with an hourly wage range between $11 and $13 per hour depending on skill and qualification. The typical work schedule is from Wednesdays through Fridays from 9am until 5:15pm and a few selected Saturdays if needed.
The candidate and must meet the following criteria:
– Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
– Minimum of two years of retail sales experience preferred.
– Retail experience with building materials/hardware preferred.
– Knowledge of fair market values of new and used building materials.
– Superior customer service skills.
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform heavy manual tasks, work standing or walking for a full work day.
– Operate a cash register with proficiency.
– Able to supervise volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
– Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
– Must pass Criminal Background Check and Sexual Offender Check.
For more information on how to apply, please contact our Director of Retail Operations Werner Thissen at 978.227.5556 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.