Job Title: Cashier & Donation Ambassador (PT)
The ReStore Cashier & Donation Ambassador is directly responsible for:
- Operating the cash register (POS), assisting with the retail operation and donation processing.
- Creates project lists, assigns and monitors volunteers.
- Promptly returning calls from prospective donors and customers.
- Interacting positively with donors, customers and volunteers.
- Providing superior customer service to donors and customers.
- Following all store policies and procedures.
The ReStore Cashier & Donation Ambassador reports directly to the ReStore Manager/ Director.
This position is part-time from Wednesday through Saturday from 9am until 5:15pm with an hourly wage range between $12 and $13 per hour depending on skill and qualification. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
– Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
– Minimum of two years of retail sales experience preferred.
– Retail experience with building materials/hardware preferred.
– Knowledge of fair market values of new and used building materials.
– Superior customer service skills.
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform heavy manual tasks, work standing or walking for a full work day.
– Operate a cash register with proficiency.
– Able to supervise volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
– Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
– Must pass Criminal Background Check and Sexual Offender Check.
If you are interested, please contact ReStore Director Werner Thissen via email at email@example.com or call at 978.227.5556 to setup an interview.