Job Title: Donation Driver Assistant (PT)
The Donation Driver Assistant is directly responsible for:
- Load and unload donated materials.
- Screen for donation usability based on the donation guidelines.
- Communicating with ReStore Donation Driver and ReStore Director/ Manager regarding incoming donations or VIP donors.
- Interacting positively with donors, customers, volunteers and staff.
- Following all store policies and procedures.
The Donation Driver Assistant reports to the ReStore Donation Driver.
This position is part-time based from Wednesdays through Fridays from 8:30am until 5:00pm. Qualified candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
– Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
– Minimum of six months’ work experience.
– Retail experience with building materials/hardware preferred.
– Superior customer service skills.
– Able to lift up to 75 lbs. and perform heavy manual tasks, work standing or walking for a full work day.
– Must pass Criminal Background Check and Sexual Offender Check.
If you are interested, please contact ReStore Director Werner Thissen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 978.227.5556 to setup an interview.