The Donation Associate is directly responsible for:
- Drive HFHNCM vehicle to pick-up donated goods.
- Schedule donation pick-ups based on our zone and scheduling protocol.
- Supervise the Donation Pickup Helper.
- Communicate to the ReStore Director/ Manager regarding incoming donations or VIP donors.
- Load and unload donated materials.
- Screen for donation usability based on the donation guidelines.
- Interact positively with donors, customers, volunteers and staff.
- Follow all store policies and procedures.
- Other duties assigned by ReStore Director/Manager.
The Donation Associate reports to the ReStore Director/Manager.
This position is full-time from Tuesdays (8am – 2pm), Wednesdays through Saturdays from 8am until 5pm with an hourly wage range between $15 and $17.50 per hour depending on skill and qualification. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
– Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
– Minimum of six months’ work experience.
– Retail experience with building materials/hardware preferred but not necessary.
– Superior customer service skills.
– Able to lift up to 75 lbs. and perform heavy manual tasks, work standing or walking for a full work day.
– Able to supervise volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
– Must pass Criminal Background Check and Sexual Offender Check.
– Must have a Class D driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
– Must be organized and comfortable on the phone.
If you are interested, please contact ReStore Director Werner Thissen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 978.227.5556 to setup an interview.